Common Concerns of the Chronically Disorganized
These are some of the situations we hear from the clients who call us:
- Embarrassed to have people come to your home because of the tremendous amount of clutter
- Routinely missing credit card or bill payments or failing to file income taxes, incurring late fees, interest, fines, or penalties
- Being habitually late to meetings, appointments, and work, upsetting friends, co-workers, or bosses and putting your job in jeopardy
- Spending money needlessly on rented storage space because you cannot part with unused belongings
- Putting your safety, and others’ health, at risk because of the clutter in your home
Welcome to Absolutely Organized
Since 1999, Absolutely Organized has helped hundreds of clients gain control and make room in their lives for the people, the things, and the activities that are most important to them, one step at a time.
We are trained to work with severely and chronically disorganized people in the short and long term. We help them eliminate clutter, identify good habits, and create routines that can reduce or eliminate the disorganization in their lives.
Sign up to receive weekly organizing tips in your inbox:
Clutter and disorganization can occur for a variety of reasons:
- Chronic medical and psychological conditions such as ADD, ADHD, compulsive hoarding, depression and other mental health diagnoses
- A life-long habit, unshakable even after multiple attempts and/or therapy
- Chronic illness or disability
- Senior citizens who are downsizing or require assistance with daily household management, insurance filing or bill paying
- Life-altering events, such as wedding, a new baby, the death of a loved one, loss of a job, move or relocation
- Demanding schedules or professional lifestyles
- Busy small business owners
If clutter and disorganization are negatively affecting your personal and professional life and relationships, your job, your mood, your interactions with others, it may be time to seek the advice or services of a professional organizer.
We provide Professional Organizing Services in Georgia in the following cities:
Alpharetta, Buford, Chamblee, Cumming, Doraville, Duluth, Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Milton, Norcross, Roswell, Sugar Hill, Suwanee
Are you ready to lead a more organized life?
Check out our Organizing Tips Blog to get more tips on how to get started. Organization experts Katherine Trezise and Jennifer Power recently published their book My Journey to an Organized Life: A Creative Road Map for Organizing Your Time, Space, and Finances, available at Amazon.
Please feel free to take your time and view our site as a resource to help you understand what chronic disorganization is and what can be done to help those living with it.
When you are ready to make a change and lead a more organized life, we are here to take your confidential call and listen.
In Georgia: Contact Katherine Trezise at 770-733-1957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Maryland: Contact Cindy Bernstein at Aim4Order at 410-329-3300 or email@example.com