Partners & Professionals
Absolutely Organized routinely works with area professionals who also provide consulting and advisory services to individuals and small businesses, including:
- Financial Planners
- Estate Planners
- Geriatric Care Managers
- Independent- and Assisted-living Residence Managers
- Pastors/Church Leaders
- Real Estate Agents
- Divorce Attorneys
- Funeral Directors
- Professionals who service consumers or small business owners
If you are in one of these service areas, ask yourself, “How much easier would my job be if my client’s life, paperwork, homes or offices were more organized?”
As professional organizers, we can help your clients reduce or eliminate the clutter in their homes and offices and make your service delivery faster and easier.
Similarly, there are times when we recognize a client’s needs are beyond our service offerings and we need to refer them to:
- Accountants to help file late tax returns
- Estate lawyers to review wills and trusts after the death of a loved one
- Therapists to help treat depression, ADHD, or address extreme hoarding conditions
We want to put our clients in the hands of industry professionals who will treat them as we do: with dignity and respect. Because we build relationships based on trust, our clients are open to and confident in the referrals we provide.
If you see this as the opportunity to help each other’s clients and business, we’d like to hear from you. Contact us today: 770-733-1957 or email@example.com.