Did You Know?
According to the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO):
- Americans waste 9 million hours every day searching for misplaced items
- 96% of survey respondents feel that they could gain more time at home if they were more organized
- An estimated 40% of housework could be eliminated by getting rid of excess clutter (source: the National Soap and Detergent Association)
- In 2011 one in 10 households rented a self-storage unit
If clutter and disorganization are keeping you from using and enjoying your home as much as you would like, Absolutely Organized can help. We work with a variety of people who, for a variety of reasons, have let disorganization and clutter take over their homes and their lives, including:
- Dual-career couples and busy professionals
- Families with young children
- People who are moving
- People who are downsizing
Absolutely Organized can help you address and overcome your disorganization issues. Our clients come to us for help with a major life change (a marriage or new baby, divorce or death of a parent, spouse or child) or because of a long-term inability to get organized on their own. We specialize in working with the chronically disorganized and those who are dealing with chronic medical conditions such as ADHD or depression.
Absolutely Organized works with you and for you to help:
- Organize your rooms and storage areas
- Decide what to save and what to eliminate
- Take and donate your small unwanted items to charity and provide a charitable receipt
- Arrange for related services to maximize living or home office space (e.g. carpenter, appraiser, dumpster)
- Organize your paperwork and possessions in preparation for your move
- Unpack and organize items in your new home
- Create systems for processing your mail and paying bills
- Organize your paperwork, files, and financial records
Our passion and expertise is helping clients learn good decision-making skills. We employ a phased approach that can help the tasks seem more manageable and ensure a greater chance of success, now and in the future.
Contact Absolutely Organized today at 770-733-1957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can help you create and maintain livable, comfortable, and functional spaces that will restore confidence in yourself and pride in your home.
“What fun it is to work with you! I really look forward to our organizing sessions, for not only do we accomplish a great deal, but you make it so enjoyable! Best of all, it is so wonderful to have my kitchen and pantry counter and my bathroom clean, neat and always ready for company. I can’t tell you how much pleasure my husband and I have in having it all free of clutter and ‘absolutely organized’! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents with me. I can hardly wait to tackle our next project.”