Did You Know?
- Nearly 1 in 4 Americans incur late fees because they misplace or lose their bills. (source: The National Association of Professional Organizers NAPO)
- Late fees for credit card payments reached $18.1 billion in 2011 (source: RK Hammer Advisors)
Personal Bookkeeping/Daily Money Management
We understand that clutter and disorganization can take more than an emotional toll when it comes to managing your finances. It can cost you plenty in late fees, penalties, and fines, and hurt your credit rating. It can also create problems within your family.
Absolutely Organized can help you get your finances in order. With our Personal Bookkeeping services, we will:
- Pay your bills on time; filing or safely disposing of paperwork as needed
- Balance your checkbook and maintain bank statements and records
- File your medical insurance claims and follow up as necessary
We provide personal bookkeeping and daily money management (DMM) services to a variety of clients, including:
- Senior citizens and people incapacitated by illness, chronic conditions, or disabilities who are no longer capable of managing their own finances
- Children or caretakers of the elderly or disabled who feel overburdened by the added financial responsibility
- Busy professionals with limited time to manage their personal or household finances
- People whose chronic disorganization makes it difficult to keep their finances organized
Our organizers are bonded and insured. We are members of the American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM) and adhere to the high standards set forth in our industry for servicing our clients’ financial needs professionally and confidentially.
Contact Absolutely Organized today so we can help put your finances in order and give you and your loved ones peace of mind: 770-733-1957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Daily money management is done for me by Jenny Power. She is a delight to work with! She arrives promptly at the time specified once a month. She goes through all my unopened mail and sorts it and files it. She organizes the bills and pays them both online and by check. She reconciles the bank accounts and balances them. At the beginning of the year she created a budget for me. She is very organized and detail oriented. I highly recommend her.”
Dr. Aubrey Richardson